Pumpkin COntour Drawing
- General Shapes: Draw 3 overlapping circles in pencil. Large, Medium and Small in the center of the paper.
- Draw the back edge of the table with a horizontal line
- Draw the contour of 3 different style pumpkins in pencil. Make sure they are large, medium, small and overlap to create space. ( you can lift your pencil and erase)
- Trace the contour of the pumpkins and the edge of the table with a felt tip pen.
- Erase all pencil underneath
- Color each pumpkin a different color. The pumpkins can be ANY COLOR.
- If you have time you can add a background and other Fall/Halloween elements. (cat, bat, skull, skeleton, leafs, corn, etc)